Thursday, December 1, 2011

Weird 'N' Wild Times

A lot of synchronisic events have been occuring as of late.  Lions are still popping up.  My email for this blog is Zebroid33.  Zebroid being: the offspring of any cross between a zebra and any other equine.   Well...zebras are coming up now too.  When you work in retail, especially at a general department store, I feel like you are open to seeing a lot of things that you wouldn't see at a grocery store or restaurant.  The options aren't as limited as they normally would be.  Also, what I've been taking note of lately is that I'm in sync with whatever I'm watching. Example: I'm cooking in the kitchen and an episode of 'Clark and Michael' is on in the background.  Right when I reach for the colander, I hear the line, "Mike, where's the colander!?" @1:58


Also, when numbers are involved.  I've been reading a lot of Christopher H. Myers' blog lately, Mercury's Messenger.  The other day I was reading about the number 27 and for the rest of the day, the number kept popping up whenever it had the chance.  I was listening to Peter Moon's recent interview on Red Ice Radio a couple days ago. He was talking about an ancient race of blue people and blue bloods.  Well, yesterday, I watched the new trailer for 'John Carter' which is based on Edgar Rice Burroughs' 'John Carter of Mars' and saw a shot of the hero covered in blue blood.  This is the second trailer released for the film.  The first one did not contain this shot.

-Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment