Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Different Strokes For Different Blue Folks?

My last post talked about hearing of "ancient blue people" and "blue-bloods" only to see John Carter of Mars drenched in blue blood. Well today, I'm watching The Colbert Report with my brother, describing the story to him.  He stops me by pointing out a pop up ad in the video advertising the fungus dwelling blue people movie, 'The Smurfs'.

Just 10 minutes ago, I get a Christmas card in the mail from my cousin and her boyfriend.  The card has multiple photos of the two, one of which involves them dressed as Smurfette and Papa Smurf respectively.

Rewind to Colbert Report. After watching the episode, we watched The Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart. Things started off normal, until he did a bit where he was sitting at a desk made to look like it's in the oval office.  He puts up a framed photo of two zebras fornicating. Zebra syncs were also mentioned in my previous post.  He gets embarrassed and replaces the photo with one of him with the cast of 'Different Strokes'.  You can ask any of my friends or select family members to confirm, but in the last month or so I've been using a phrase a lot to describe my opinion on accepting people for who they are and what they choose to believe.  The phrase is, "Different strokes for different folks."  I find it strange to see two syncs within 30 seconds of each other.  Strange enough to post the video below...


"Synchronicity and coincidence are the same thing, only the individual bias over whether the relationship is meaningful or arbitrary changes."
-Jake Kotze

No comments:

Post a Comment